West Island Daycare
Garderie Tweetoons is a bilingual private West Island daycare conveniently serving Dollard des Ormeaux (DDO), Pierrefonds and Roxboro in Montreal.
Finding a balance between childcare and having a successful career is not easy for parents. Garderie Tweetoons is owned, operated and has been developed by working parents for working parents. Our daycare will afford you the peace of mind and assurance that your child is in the care of reliable and dedicated professionals.
Our children are grouped into three age categories: infants (1 to 18 months), toddlers (19 to 36 months) and pre-school aged children (over 37 months). We also currently offer after school programs and weekend daycare and will be holding our 2015 summer day camp for children ages 3 to 10 years old.
We offer a wide range of daily educational activities designed to promote many different aspects of your child’s growth, learning and development with the objective of creating lifelong learners. To learn more, read our curriculum.
Research and studies have shown that early education and quality child care in the first five years of life are crucial for child development. During this time, they learn and grow more rapidly than any other age in their lifetime. This is why building a strong foundation in your child’s life as early as possible is particularly important for shaping their minds.
In addition to our educational activities, health and wellness is also important for our children. We integrate daily physical activities into our curriculum, as well as providing a variety of healthy balanced meals for your children. Our homemade menu offers an assortment of nutritious meals that your child will enjoy, see our menu. We also provide special meals for children who have food restrictions or food allergies. We encourage healthy living so that our children incorporate these positive habits and turn them into their daily lifelong routines.
Schedule a Visit
All of our curriculums are mentally stimulating, foster imagination and creativity and are fun for your child. Our warm environment and quality instructors will add up to a well-rounded experience for your child. Call us at our West Island daycare at (514) 542-1651 and schedule a visit today to see the difference with Garderie Tweetoons.
Tweetoons Educational and Preschool West Island Daycare
A high quality service that rivals the services and costs of subsidized daycares!
We offer a wide range of daily and special education activities that promote the many different aspects of your child’s learning and development.
Daily in-house West Island Daycare lessons and activities include:
- Our bilingual (English/French) curriculum that is approved by the Ministère de la Famille and promotes age-specific learning and development.
- Introduction to both languages, basic writing, and reading.
- Introduction to Mathematics, Sciences, and Geography.
- Music and art (painting, drawing, crafts, etc.).
- Self-expression and confidence building.
- Daily fresh air outings to outdoor playground and local park (weather-permitting) with emphasis on daily fitness (music, yoga, karate, dance, soccer, etc.).
Special activities and field trips include:
- Educational outings (Biodome, Children’s Museum, Arboretum, fire department, etc.).
- Seasonal outings (apple picking, sugaring off, etc.).
- Entertainment and special guests (clown, police officer, dance instructor, magician, etc.).
- Additional charges may apply for some of these activities.
Our services include:
- Costs starting from $7/day (and less in some cases) after government advance payments and credits, depending on family income, see CALCULATOR to estimate your daycare costs
- Assistance for parents with Revenu Quebec application for advance credits for childcare expenses.
- Hours of service are from 7:00am to 6:00pm.
- Two nutritious daily snacks and warm meals prepared freshly on-site every day by our chef, closely following the Canadian Food Guide guidelines (See Our Menu).
- All bedding is furnished by the daycare and is washed regularly on-site for your convenience.
- Emphasis on communication and an interactive role with parents.
- A Parent’s Committee to continue and enhance the dialogue between administration, staff, and parents.
SUMMER DAY CAMP